BGT60TR13C, "Psense" in Fgiure 2 and "if_mix1-3"/"ifx_mix1-3" in Figure 72 in the Datasheet V2.4.6,

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
h_nakamura
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
First comment on KBA 10 solutions authored 50 questions asked

Hello, I have some questions regarding "Psense" in the Figure 2 BGT60TR13C Bare Die Block Diagram and "if_mix1-3"/"ifx_mix1-3" in Figure 72.

Q1. Is "Psense" the monitor level of PPD_PA? 

Q2. What is "SADC:CH3 (pd_out)" and "SADC:CH4 (pd_outx)"?

Q3. I'm going to monitor Pout regularly during segmentation sensing to ensure MMIC performance, is that correct?

Q4. I think that if_mix1-3/Irx_mix1-3 are IF I/Q  data but please let me know usage of them. Are they for confirmation of the RF receive operation?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Honey_D
5 comments on blog 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello @h_nakamura ,

Psense is a power detected at the output of power amplifier at transmitter section.

The pd_out is the peak detector level at the output of the TX, while the pd_outx is the reference with the information of sensor thermal drift. Please refer to the footnote 4) on datasheet page 86.
The "if" and "ifx" are the differential signal pairs from the mixer.

I hope this helps
Best Regards,
Honey

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Honey_D

Hi @h_nakamura,

The Figure 72 which you mentioned is not there in the datasheet.

I am referring to datasheet https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-BGT60TR13CDataSheet-DataSheet-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78c8c7d...

Can you please share the datasheet that you are referring to?
Best Regards,
Honey Dhandhukia

0 Likes
h_nakamura
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
First comment on KBA 10 solutions authored 50 questions asked

Hello, thanks for you reply. I'm referring the "Restricted under NDA" version(113 pages in total).

Best Regards,

Nakamura

0 Likes
Honey_D

Hello @h_nakamura ,

Psense is a power detected at the output of power amplifier at transmitter section.

The pd_out is the peak detector level at the output of the TX, while the pd_outx is the reference with the information of sensor thermal drift. Please refer to the footnote 4) on datasheet page 86.
The "if" and "ifx" are the differential signal pairs from the mixer.

I hope this helps
Best Regards,
Honey