Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BFern
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted Welcome!

I've successfully integrated the project at https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx on a stm32 G4 - the test codes are returning and verified. 

As for the project at https://github.com/Infineon/sensor-xensiv-bgt60trxx. I've integrated all the libraries and header files but it did say arm_cfft_init_f32 was an undefined reference. (I created a dummy function and its not getting called so my problem probably doesn't lie here). 

the following code : 

xensiv_radar_presence_set_malloc_free(malloc, free);

result = xensiv_radar_presence_alloc(&handle, &default_config);

Returns 1 - Which is a fail.

I don't think its a malloc/free issue because I've wrapped these functions to see if they are being called and both malloc and free are being called. It seems to be another error within xensiv_radar_presence_alloc(). 

Are there any other dependancies for this library - e.g. free rtos, an xmc processor etc.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pugitha_N
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello @BFern,

The source file of xensiv_radar_presence.h which consists of backend algorithm for presence is not made public which is why the functions returns error. 

Take the reference of the presence sensing algorithm present in RDK for algorithm implementation on your side.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Pugitha_N

Hello @BFern,

The source file of xensiv_radar_presence.h which consists of backend algorithm for presence is not made public which is why the functions returns error. 

Take the reference of the presence sensing algorithm present in RDK for algorithm implementation on your side.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

0 Likes
BFern
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted Welcome!

Hi Pugitha, 

The library is made public as a .a file along with the header file, as libraries usually are. I am assuming that it is provided in a public github repo so your customers can use it. 

Can you please escalate this to your engineering team.

I think it will be of great value to a lot of your customers. 

0 Likes
Pugitha_N

Hello @BFern,

Apologies, the algorithm in the library is not provided to the customers. As mentioned in the previous comments, you can take reference of RDK to implement on your side.

Best Regards,

Pugitha.

0 Likes