BGT60TR13C Firmware

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
waet
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi!

I would like to add some signal processing to the MCU of the Demo BGT60TR13C board, using the existing firmware for said board. Chapter 4.4 of the AN599: RadarBaseboard MCU ApplicationNotes states that "The firmware is delivered as a project for the Atmel Studio 7 IDE".

Where can I get this firmware?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi waet,

Please start by downloading the "Radar Development Kit" from "Infineon Developer Center", then download the RDK-TOOLS-SW.zip file. The Radar Baseboard MCU7 FW is available from the RDK-TOOLS-SW.zip under  file \Firmware\RadarBaseboardMCU7-Sources_v2.4.0.zip.  Please follow the instructions under the README.txt file to compile the firmware project.

Best Regards,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi waet,

Please start by downloading the "Radar Development Kit" from "Infineon Developer Center", then download the RDK-TOOLS-SW.zip file. The Radar Baseboard MCU7 FW is available from the RDK-TOOLS-SW.zip under  file \Firmware\RadarBaseboardMCU7-Sources_v2.4.0.zip.  Please follow the instructions under the README.txt file to compile the firmware project.

Best Regards,
Montassar.

Yes is also access to the different problems in signal processing in the MCU. But on google.com I saw the best solution to these problems and created a nice setup

0 Likes
andrew18391
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

This application is used by the firmware to communicate properly and it is a project for Atmel. There is a demo on https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/financial-assignment-help/ if you are trying to add signal processing to another setup.

0 Likes
jackrobin00
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

There is a major problem in connecting signal processing to the MCU. But I have a solution to this problem because Downloadtimecalculator is much helpful for this setup.

0 Likes