Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
nicolas_robbe
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

I have recently received my BGT24LTR11 Evaluation board for testing purposes.

However, when applying power to the board (3.3 V on VCC, GND connected), no current is drawn from the DC power supply.

I have checked with a multimeter that the power supply indeed supplies 3.3 V DC, and that there is continuity between its terminals and the board.

Datasheet does not mention other pins needing to be connected in order for the board to power.

Please advice

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

0 Likes
1 Solution
Siddharth_H
100 solutions authored 50 likes received First question asked

Hey @nicolas_robbe ,

I hope you are using the below shown module itself. User guide link.

Siddharth_1-1697168721996.png

So, there is a MOSFET switch in 3V3 Vcc line from Vcc_3V3 pad to the internal 3V3 supply line of the BGT24LTR11.
The P-enhanced_MOSFET has to be triggered ON by connecting the Vctrl pin to GND. Keeping it open or high, The P-MOS stays isolated. So short V_crtl to the GND pin. This should solve your issue.

Thank you,

Siddharth.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Siddharth_H

Hello @nicolas_robbe ,

Can you share a image of the module you own and also please mention which datasheet you are referring to.

Thank you,

Siddharth.

0 Likes
Siddharth_H

Hey @nicolas_robbe ,

I hope you are using the below shown module itself. User guide link.

Siddharth_1-1697168721996.png

So, there is a MOSFET switch in 3V3 Vcc line from Vcc_3V3 pad to the internal 3V3 supply line of the BGT24LTR11.
The P-enhanced_MOSFET has to be triggered ON by connecting the Vctrl pin to GND. Keeping it open or high, The P-MOS stays isolated. So short V_crtl to the GND pin. This should solve your issue.

Thank you,

Siddharth.

0 Likes

Thanks for your answer ! I hadn't found the user guide, works as expected once V_CTRL is shorted to GND.

0 Likes