About applications of radar_sdk

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shoko_s
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello, 

I have generated the applications of radar_sdk as below image. 

1.jpg

Could you please let me know what I can do by each of the applications roughly?  

Please advise. 

Regards, Shoko 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @shoko_s ,

The daqkit_converter.exe tool is associated with the Infineon ifxdaq kit and the tool is primilarily used for converting raw data file (or radar records created by app_recorder) to DaqKit format. For more information on the ifxdaq kit, please refer in the Radar Development Kit: software\ifxdaq\ifxdaq-3.2.1\Documentation.

As for the flashtool_rbb7.exe tool, it's a command line tool to update the firmware of the Radar Baseboard MCU7.

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Deepa_V

Hi @shoko_s ,

As for Presence Detection APP, Segmentation APP, Raw Data APP, Recorder APP and Constant Wave APP, please refer in Radar Development kit :  software/radar_sdk/radar_sdk/doc/html/pg_radarsdk_applications.html .

In contrast to 'Segmentation and Seamless Tracking', the 'Motion-Angle algorithm' only detects the closest person in the field of view and does not provide tracking information. As a consequence, the algorithm might not be able to detect static persons. You'll find more info on the same in Radar Development Kit : software/radar_sdk/radar_sdk/doc/html/group__gr__motionangle.html . Additionally, Advanced Motion Sensing algorithm will include Motion detection along with Interference Mitigation.

You'll find more information on each of the other apps such as the recorder, configurator, flash tool and the daq converter tool on the RDK documentation.

Please do let us know if there are any further clarifications required.

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
shoko_s
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Deepa, 

Thank you for your information. 

Regarding daqkit_converter.exe and flashtool_rbb7.exe, I can't find any information on RDK documentation. 

Could you please let me know how to use them? 

Please advise.

Regards, Shoko 

0 Likes
Deepa_V

Hi @shoko_s ,

The daqkit_converter.exe tool is associated with the Infineon ifxdaq kit and the tool is primilarily used for converting raw data file (or radar records created by app_recorder) to DaqKit format. For more information on the ifxdaq kit, please refer in the Radar Development Kit: software\ifxdaq\ifxdaq-3.2.1\Documentation.

As for the flashtool_rbb7.exe tool, it's a command line tool to update the firmware of the Radar Baseboard MCU7.

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
shoko_s
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Deepa, 

Thank you for the response. 

I understand the use for the files. 

Thanks and regards, Shoko