how to set up and use USB in CY3280-20X66 Universal CapSence Controller Kit?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We just use the 3280 kit to develop a kind of new HID device, which is very interesting(we can introduce the HID device in other post, if someone interest with it). 

In the 3280 kit, the explanation in datasheet for CapSecce Wizard is quite perfect, so we can use the CapSence of the kit easily.

In other hand, we also want to use USB interface in the kit for communiction with a host. We find, ther are also "HID Report Temlate Editor" and " USB setup wizard". However,  when we open the datasheet for the USB, we can not find appropriate instructions for the  " USB setup wizard".

We are raw hands to use USB, and hope to get expert advice.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

the platform we use is psoc designer.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

the platform we use is psoc designer 5.4.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

in the datasheet, it is shown:

"

Functional Description

The USBFS User Module gives a USB full-speed-compliant (Chapter 9) device framework. This user module gives a low level driver for the control endpoint that decodes and dispatches requests from the USB host. In addition, this user module gives a USBFS Setup Wizard to enable easy descriptor construction.

"

where, can we find chapter 8, and so on?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

my problem is very low-level, should it post on another item, such as "first post......."

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Did you read the quck start and basic kit guides here www.cypress.com/ ?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you. do you know CY3280-20X66 kit?

I use Capsence of the kit familiar, howerver, I can not find enough  explanation with USB function of the kit .

if possible,  please give me some details of link for USB configuration of the kit.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Sorry, but I am not used to that kit, I'm only good in reading datasheets. You should start getting the information about the I2C-USB bridge CY3240 Kit which is a part of your development kit. The chip inside is a CY8C24894 that has the capability of a USB 2.0 slave. There is a more global datasheet here www.cypress.com/ and some example projects regarding this special bridge here www.cypress.com/

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I have read "USB Full Speed Device Datasheet USBFS V 2.10"

Earlier, I consider that  the link you given is the Wabsite of Cypress, so do not click it and  want the detail.

0 Likes