Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Public Archive Forum Discussions

zeLu_283996
Public Archive
        firmware can work on CYConcole, but C++ API    Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
  I configure my CY7C68013A into the slave of auto mode. I test this process through the software Cyconsole.  I use     the Keil V3.30. I use keil in ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 I eventually got all the parts for:    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=72599    but when I sent an email to fx3@cypress asking them for the:    "* Source... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Anonymous
Public Archive
        Hi, I have a CY7C68013 microcontroller attached to a Microchip 24LC512 EEPROM that is configured for the "C2" format. I programmed the EEPROM ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
        I am using usb_bulk_read() to read big data from board 7c61083A. But failed and error code is -116. Code is like below. Could somebody guide m... Show More
userc_24743
Public Archive
 Hi,problems met when i used fpga to send data to pc through fx3,    each buffer of fx3 socket was set 16kB and each pc bluk buffer set 64kB,    I sen... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Is there a description for what the FX3 API does when the setup callback returns CyFalse for standard requests?  I am specifically interested in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
hi    I want to use my CY7C68001 board on Win7 64bit OS.    But,if I want it works OK,I must press F8 to choose the ""suspend signed driver enforcemen... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
        Hi, I'm going to use AN75779 Version *B on our environment for following system, Sensor Size: SXGA(1024 x 1280) Sensor frame rate: 60 fps [GPI... Show More