Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Public Archive

Public Archive Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello,     I bought the FX3 development kit, in order to program for the CYUSB3014.             I need to design a firmware that will be able to:     ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
  Hello,    I am new to this environment and recently ordered the Cypress EZ-USB FX3 development kit.    My goal is to use this test board in order to... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive

I have a question in the annex.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi,    I have a project using CyAPI.lib in C++ Builder 6. Now i want to upgrade it to C++ Builder 2010.But the library CyAPI.lib available in C++ Buil... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi All;    i am using cypress high speed usb interface i.e Cy7c68001 and its external master is Ti 5416 processor. currently the throughput of sending... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hi all,    I'm developing a host application in C# whose first step is to detect the FX3 as bootloader and then download a customized firmware.    It... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hello,    I am new to this environment and recently ordered the Cypress EZ-USB FX3 development kit.    My goal is to use this test board in order to ... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
When the host comes up again after hibernation, Windows complains about unknown device for FX3. if I remove the USB cable and pu it back then it works... Show More
zeLu_283996
Public Archive
        firmware can work on CYConcole, but C++ API    Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
  I configure my CY7C68013A into the slave of auto mode. I test this process through the software Cyconsole.  I use     the Keil V3.30. I use keil in ... Show More