Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Public Archive

Recent discussions

Sort by:
GregG_16
Public Archive

Note: The CYW43455 is not supported within WICED Studio 6.4.0.

Anonymous
Public Archive
GPIO INT#
Solved

Hi, is it possible to use GPIO pin INT# as flag (setting its value by CyU3PGpioSetValue function)?

GregG_16
Public Archive
Click here for a High performance download of the WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows) through AkamaiNote 1: The config.eml file needed for the inst... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
This application note describes how the secure boot and secure flash features operate with the Cypress® CYW4390X family of embedded wireless system-on... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
Download the latest WICED SDK, Technical Brief and API Reference GuideWICED Training VideosWICED Wi-Fi/Combo Help ArticlesWi-Fi/Bluetooth for LinuxModule Selector GuideSecurity Bulletins... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.6.0 Windows Install:Download the attached .zip fileExtract the installer exe and config.eml file from the zip file to te... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
CyBluetool is a GUI tool for testing and debugging Cypress Bluetooth devices. CyBluetool connects to the Bluetooth devices at HCI protocol layer and c... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
As a new user,  I'm working my way thru the SuperSpeed Design by Example book and now I'm trying to run the very first LED flasher demo and I've run i... Show More
Ankita
Public Archive
Pagination
Solved
Hi, I want to check the functionality of Pagination in a loop, so I have used recurse function. Please find the script below and help me to troublesho... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.6.0 Linux Install:Installer has been tested on Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 23Download the attached .zip fileExtract the inst... Show More