Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Public Archive Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello, looking into the USBUART example firmware the interrupt endpoint is configured like this into the cyfxusbuart.c:        /* Interrupt endpoint c... Show More
chju_284486
Public Archive
question1 :as following picture   :  Data An  where come from??(where ?1  in the picture.)    question1 :as following picture   :  Data is uping to th... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi:           The data is transferred from 3014 to pc. The configuration of 3014 is below:    1. DMAChannel with 1 producers(CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_PROD) a... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 Hello all:    I'm currently using FX3 receiver front-end transmission of data and the data transmission to the host computer. I use test data transmi... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
All,         Please find attached the Cadence OrCAD schematics symbol of CX3.         Thanks,    Sai Krishna. Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hello,    Am able to send a 4096 bytes  to PC through Cy7C68013A  from C8051f060. But i don't know how to use the control pins . I got the  readings f... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
Hi, Sir         I'm a CyUSB.Net user. I use USBDeviceList and CyUSBDevice to Control my Devices. But i have a problem.         If i have a new device ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Public Archive
WICED™ SMART Software Development KitThe WICED™ SMART SDK includes the tools and software needed to create BT and networking applications for a wide r... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
I have a FX3 DVK REV3 board. It gets supply from VUSB & J53 jumper is in place .PMODE signal setting is USB Boot (F11). I also edit cyusb3.ini file wi... Show More
Anonymous
Public Archive
 All,                                 There is an issue in the FX3 SDK 1.3.1 install which can cause a failure to launch eclipse, unless you have Java... Show More