Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Public Archive

Anonymous
Not applicable
RevisionChange DescriptionDate
1.0Initial Revision: Fixed Battery file errors08/08/14
1.2Fixed OTA and Connection Errors10/06/14
1.3Miss Fixes - Match iOS/Android OTA version 1.3 - Same in SDK 2.204/01/14
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting errors when trying to build the firmware

../../Apps/sense/wiced_sense.c: In function 'wiced_sense_scale_battery_level_to_percentage_and_update':

../../Apps/sense/wiced_sense.c:927:48: error: 'WICED_SENSE_BATTERY_LEVEL_FULL' undeclared (first use in this function)

../../Apps/sense/wiced_sense.c:927:48: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

../../Apps/sense/wiced_sense.c:929:55: error: 'WICED_SENSE_BATTERY_LEVEL_EMPTY' undeclared (first use in this function)

../../Apps/sense/wiced_sense.c:939:24: error: 'HANDLE_WICED_SENSE_BATTERY_LEVEL' undeclared (first use in this function)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello sebza,

We will have an update shortly

Thank you

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello sebza

Try this new version 1.1 listed above

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there some documentation re how to install this project and then build/deploy to the sense?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello trinneer,

We just updated the BLOG:

WICED Sensor Kit and WICED Sensor App BLOG

This is a code Walk-Thru that may be helpful

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try many times.the download size only 768K. Is the file broken?

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
Moderator 250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I just downloaded this via a VPN connection into my company from home.  The entire 3.59MB file downloaded in less than a minute and appears to be fine.  Waiting to see if others are having problems.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, will try the VPN again

0 Likes
ShawnA_01
Employee
250 replies posted 100 likes received 100 replies posted
Employee

I have been supporting WICED Smart community for 15 months, and about 4 months ago, I started having troubles downloading .EXE files from the website.  Not sure what changed.   Oddly the files do download - and try to execute, but they're way smaller in size than what they should be. 

Terminating VPN has solved the problem every single time...