The communications between flash drive u-disk and cy7c67300

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I’m a new developer about the firmware of cy7c67300. Presently, I have no idea about how to write a firmware which could make the cy7c67300 read data from a flash drive u-disk. I have read the cy3663 and cy4640 development kit documents for a month, but I still don’t know how to build a frame about my project. I have tried to download the msc code in the cy4640, but it doesn’t work expectly. I want to ask you if there were some firmware in the cy3663 and cy4640 that I can modify and use them in my design. Can you give me some help? I will appreciate very much!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your advice! I will try to do it!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should find http://www.cypress.com/?rID=12902 useful. It shows how to use a SPI controller to do USB mass storage drive related tasks using Ez-Host (CY4640).

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your advice! I will try to do it!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There is another question I want to ask you,I have downloaded some unexpected code to the EEPROM and I want to erase the EEPROM.Could you tell me how can I do it?

Thanks,

sunlei

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

If you have jumpers on the I2C lines then disconnect the jumpers and make the device the device to enumerate.Once the device enumerated then connect the jumpers to connect I2C lines and program the EEPROM.

Regards,

Vikas.

0 Likes