Pagination

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ankita
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I want to check the functionality of Pagination in a loop, so I have used recurse function. Please find the script below and help me to troubleshoot the error "The function passed to cypress-recurse did not return a chainable instance. Did you forget the "return" command?"

describe('pagination', () => {

it('To check, the pagination', () => {
                                recurse(() => {
                                        cy.get('.single-next').click(),
                                                ($next) => $next.hasclass('disabled'), {
                                                        post() {
                                                               cy.get('.single-next').click()
                                                               return;
                                                        }

}
                                    return;
                                })

})

})

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Ankita,

I think you are in the wrong community forum. There's a thin line between Cypress, an Infineon Technologies company which provides embedded solutions and the Cypress.io which is a software company which provides testing solutions. The query you have seems to be directed at Cypress.io and here's the link to their forum: https://www.cypress.io/support

Thanks and Regards,

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Ankita,

I think you are in the wrong community forum. There's a thin line between Cypress, an Infineon Technologies company which provides embedded solutions and the Cypress.io which is a software company which provides testing solutions. The query you have seems to be directed at Cypress.io and here's the link to their forum: https://www.cypress.io/support

Thanks and Regards,

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes