Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77933133 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12892265 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1502343 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115985989 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10830 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I have tried to update the firmware of the CYPD3123 device using the EZ-PD Configuration Utility software tool. If i used the boot-loader mode mean... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using the unpowered CY4521 (configured as a dongle) for development.  When attaching the CY4521 to my DFP it never establishes a valid connection... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,When Host MCU is connected to CCG3 with I2C and try to program CCG3, the Host have to communicate CCG3 by HPI protocol but I cannot know the alg... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are working on a application where we need to daisy chain up to 100 adjacent devices together with USB-C. This is for a collaborative robotics s... Show More
MaKi_350451
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Do you have protect function between VCC and each ports for CCG3 &4?If no, Do you have any solution for this protect?CCG3 &4について天絡防止機能は内蔵されていますでしょうか?も... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,About CYPD3125-40LQXI,I work CCG3 as DFP at first and I will activate Rp on CC1 and CC2.And when UFP is connected though EMCA, I think that CCG3... Show More
user_2088526
PSoC™ 4
Does PSoC 4 BLE supports PGA (programmable gain amplifier) ? I cannot find the PGA component in the PSOC Creator 4.0.But I find the following descript... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hello.please let me know assembly site of CY7C65632-28LTXC.thanks kimura Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm trying to use the FX3 to be a sort of logic analyzer/digitizer, and as such I'm trying to get it to load 16-bit data off of the GPIF bus at 100 MH... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello, Our design configure the pins of the FX3 so that it assumes to use a 26MHz oscillator. In reality a 19.2 MHz device is installed. Is there a wa... Show More