Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

76182429 12113

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12642717 2912

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1452645 835

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

113845707 15342

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

3791 39
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

If So How to flash binary Through UART instead of JTAG for BCM43907.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Gyus,Is it possible to disable (currently analog)pins on the fly? Alternatively it would make a difference if i were able to change type of input(f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,      i am struggling a bit with the watchdog on PSoC 4 and Cascading Watchdog. Here is my program:    I have following questions:    1.  How long... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers

I am looking for a 20 port or higher USB Hub,  any ideas ??

SaBh_294166
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello. Very new to PSOC tools and kits (started Friday) so may be wrong but we are experimenting with PSOC 4.1 and PSOC4 evalkit.With the PSOC Creator... Show More
Travis
XMC™
XMC, DAVE Forums users alert!We have improved the user rating systems on Infineon Forums. We hope you will find it even more rewarding to participate ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I have to design a PCB using a capsens button sensor. As it is my first time design a board with cypress product, I have some questions about t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Gentlemen,I am beginner  user at wiced and cypress  .I have a refrence board  (BCM94343WWCD1) and  installed wiced 5.2.1 . I create the make target... Show More
yabec_2522311
Wi-Fi Combo
helloafter compiling any of the example appscode is hanging after "creating Packet pools" massagei am using the BCM94343WWCD1in wiced studio 5.0.0.33 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone : ) I have a problem with SPI slave in psoc creator, related to my inexperience. In my main() program, I have calculated array of 0's a... Show More