Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77774351 12215

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12870591 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1488574 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115743175 15360

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

9923 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
AURIX™
I could see the demo application "IomDemo" in iLLD_Demos_1_0_1_3_0_A1G document, but i did not find the basic driver files of Iom.Who could give me a ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I am using Psoc 4 with BLE (4200).It resets unexpectedly and on boot show reset cause :  00 is none of the below: it is not WDT(1) , it is not SYS (8)... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to perform a firmware upgrade wherein a microcontroller (wifi-ready) will obtain the application thru wifi then thru I2C will send it to the PS... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hi,    We are using the CY7C65632-TQFP48 (4-port hub), In this hub data sheet given as each down stream port power controlled by PWR#(port power pins)... Show More
ToPe_1312931
PSoC™ 6
I have a brand new kit from Arrow.I am trying out some of the example apps, particularly the CE220335 BLE Eddystone project. I get this error when try... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi @LL,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.2 for the Eva-Kit-059 with the PSoC cy8c5888l... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
At all users of Mecrisp-Stellaris FORTH Version 2.4.1,unfortunately in version 2.4.1 for the Eva-Kit-050 lacks the following hint in README:7. /! \ In... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi @LL,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.2 for the Eva-Kit-059 with the PSoC cy8c5888l... Show More
dasu_2655076
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Dear ExpertsWe have a product using EZ-USB FX2lp. we want to use this chip to program Xilinx FPGA prom in the system. I found AN84868 which explain ho... Show More
GeLe_3002426
USB superspeed peripherals
Trying to debug a camera application and would be helpful if we had a state diagram.As a base, we are using the example firmware SDK in: /cyfx3sdk/fir... Show More