Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77958692 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12894904 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1504307 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116017077 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10849 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

dhgac_296796
Power Management ICs
What is the maximum output current limit for Vout 1 and Vout2 pin of S6AE102A / S6AE103A PMICs? I could not get this information in datasheet. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Installed PSoC creator 4.2 to program the CY8CKIT-050 with the 5LP. I can no longer see the options to create a project for this hardware. What should... Show More
MaWo_1214996
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,is it possible to use 2 SAR ADCs interleave to get 2 MSPS by supplying an external clock accordingly and assemble the signal after that again?An... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am practicing setting up DMAs by using the examples given here:http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an52705-psoc-3-and-psoc-5lp-getting-started-dma... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I want to design the xe164 uconnect board, where can download the FTDI eeprom ept file for the board. thanks.
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    can a PSoC5LP be a LIN master? There is a LIN component, but this seems to be a slave only.    The LIN protocol seems to be relatively slow, e.... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I've been running in circles trying to get an arrangement working which would allow me to send debugging information from a target board using a PSoC4... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I create a project in creator 4.2 the USB UART does not work. When I use the RTC example project it does. I traced it to missing stdio.h in the n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi,everybody     when i use the miniprog3‘s dll to develop my programmer,some question hit me。when i invoke the API <DAP_Acquire(string OUT strError)>... Show More
User14877
XMC™
Hi everyone,I have put my micro into sleep mode by disabling all the interrupts and using these (_WFI and _disable_irq ) instructions . I am not sure ... Show More