Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50439688 11521

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8628822 2808

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

873136 745

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I use PSOC3 to do ADC->DMA ->Memory to sample my analog input data then post- processing my ADC data.    ADC( 300K sps, 10 bits) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I use PSOC3 to do ADC->DMA ->Memory to sample my analog input data then post- processing my ADC data.    ADC( 300K sps, 10 bits) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i am relatively new to Psoc development pardon my ignorance. i am working on integrating accelerometer with the development kit. after cons... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hai,        I'm using a DAC but my dac has an offset of 120mV. I use it on a freq about 750kHz. I tried to lowe this but that does not improve... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Hi, I would like to use cypress for one of my DAQ boards to interface it to PC.    Can you guys point me to some links where I can find gettin... Show More
Anonymous
Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)
        I would like expanding the extreranl program memory of cy7c68013a.    As reference to AN45789 "Using Cypress nvSRAM as Program Memory"    Does... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hai,        I'm busy with a project that uses the DAC8 module and also uses the UART for communication with a PC. For debugging i have the MCU... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I spent hours on the SPI interface and still couldn't get it work.        The program is very simple, I use a SPI mater talking to a SPI slave... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,    Does anyone knows how does the calculation of the ClacTime(equation 9) in the datasheet of the ADCINCVR (Pg4 of 28) works?        The d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When I try to program mi startkit with    PsOC programmer it tells me:    "Programming Terminated    Check Device/Family Setting or Programmin... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.