Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78023481 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12901962 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1509739 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116104254 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10964 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

andreacassigoli
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a CY8CKIT-143A PSoC4 BLE kit. In the BLE component configuration, I set these two parameters:Device name: EasyTech N3Public address: 00A050-... Show More
MaGa_1759861
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to read more than 256 bytes from an I2C peripheral in a single transfer. The standard component I2CM_0_MasterReadBuf() and associated ISR are l... Show More
shsac_2001676
Studio Bluetooth
CYBT-343026-01 has an SPI-Flash memory. Regarding, Erase Endurance and Data Retention specifications of inside SPI-Flash, I could not find these speci... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm looking to send source PDO and sink PDO/RDO info from a CCG2 to an Arduino. I've created a digital output pin in the TopDesign, and am planning to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Looking for a component to create a very simple WiFi based solution.Problem Description: Monitor if a device is powered on by monitoring its IP addres... Show More
Anonymous
Specialty Memory
Hello,We are using a QDR memory (CY7C2665KV18 clocked at 450 MHz with 1.8V core and 1.5V for HSTL logic)  following this datasheet [1] http://www.cypress.com/file/45386/download... Show More
YuMa_1534086
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello. Could you please let us know OS supported by CYUSB3033-BZXC? Best Regards.Yutaka Matsubara Show More
ZhYa_2401356
Our device dropped frames after extending the long line. So we want to measure The rate of USB3.0 transmission of the 1080p@30fps's YUV image before e... Show More
YuMa_1534086
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Dear Cypress. I have questions about pin strap setting for BC1.2.Please confirm and answer below questions. Q1)Could you please let us know how to en... Show More
mama_1337366
What state of fx3-gpio pin, during power up before firmware upload?Thanks!你好,之前有在my case 問過這個問題,貴司fae是回覆要再確認,後來就沒消息了。想再問,是否已經幫我確認這個問題了。當FX3一上電後,直到我們的f... Show More