Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50626975 11539

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8663336 2813

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

877549 748

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    I'm trying to make a bulk transfer using the IOCTL Interface of the cyusb.sys driver with Delphi, but the DeviceIOControl Function always retur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The first 3 PSoC 5 Production parts are open for production order entry NOW. CY8C5246AXI-054 CY8C5367AXI-108 CY8C5568AXI-060 The other 10 TQFP pa... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hi, just a question: can I design a hub board using the 2ports hub CY7C65620-56LTXC chip without the spi eeprom? Any issues to consider about it? Is i... Show More
Anonymous
i am performing the data transfer of bulkendpoints continuously with out any delay. I am sending and receiving 8 bytes of data through the bulkend poi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It looks thath there is a limit in PSOC3: the code adressing space is limted to 64 KB, on the other hand we can see that the adressing space for exter... Show More
Anonymous
GPIF Desginer
Solved
 hi,    I am new to GPIF Designer tool.can you tell me how to find the length/branch register in the GPIF.c file Show More
Anonymous
I am connecting a Cyclone III FPGA directly with FX2LP, but I am not sure which IO standard to choose on the FPGA side?  The options in Altera Quartus... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is the watermark parameter for CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure (for configuring a partial full flag) only relative to the current buffer, or to all the buffe... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    I want to use an oscillator which is easier to find than ITTI's on my FX3 board.    ITTI has no information about the 14400076-19.200MHz cry... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Is there any solution/algorithm available for encoding Speech/Audio input given to one of the ADC inputs in PCM format? My requirement is to re... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.