Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77605246 12194

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12843677 2927

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1477924 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115450336 15357

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

8931 47
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
Nor Flash
We have a S29GL064S90TFVV10, how do you program 256 bytes using the write to buffer (25 command) in one operation. The data sheet mentions the 25 comm... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear all,I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 FX3 as a slave FIFO with 32 bit data word and 100 MHz clock sourced from an external FPGA as application processing u... Show More
GeVa_264731
Wi-Fi Combo
With 6.1 you can select 43xxx_Wi-Fi as a filter. With 6.2 this comes up disabled. Is there a way to enable this. Show More
MiNe_85951
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,We would like to confirm about flash retention of CY7C65213/CY7C65213A (USB-UART Bridge).Specification of flash is described on page 11 of datashee... Show More
Juar_2150386
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying the new eval board CYW920719Q40EVB-01. And I want to work with HFP or AD2P profil. I have try with the "demo hci audio gateway" or "ths ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi  all     I now use PSOC 6 BLE passthrough, a transfer their 20 now no problem, but more than 20 bytes can't transfer, I in the schematic diagram of... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I write in Japanese.USB TYPE-C で Rp, Rd, Ra が規定されていますが、何故、Raが必要なのでしょうか?DFP と UFP を TYPE-C cable で接続したとき、DFPは CC1 と CC2 の内、Rp と Rd の分圧値を検出したラインをCCラインとし... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi all!     I can't install PSOC 4.2 properly on win7 64-bit system.I unloaded PSOC4.2 and deleted the installation directory. When reinstalled, it co... Show More
BrCh_1185121
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Re:
solved msg Solved
Hi Everyone,   I was trying to utilize the SPI capability in the "Bridge Control Panel" but it is always greyed out for me.  After a bit of research i... Show More
dishc_2012851
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8C4248LQI-BL573  MCU and I want to mux the I2C bus. Any idea on how to do it? Show More