Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77813447 12215

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12876914 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1492031 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115810675 15362

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10455 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

FrZa_2625781
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,I have an Bulk IN endpoint with Auto-IN enabled that is constantly filled with data from the external master.After a pause in data transfer I might... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
part number: S25FL127SABMFV101Our board is using S25FL127S flash memory.I repeatedly turned the power on and off during the testing process.The flash ... Show More
Anonymous
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I am interested in the CYALKIT-E02 and the CYALKIT-E03 5 pack.    I won't need the temperature or humidity features at all. I would like to use these ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The cusotmer uses CY8C4025AZI-S413.He wants to know the device's shipment inspection items about Electrical Characteristics, and these criteria.Ple... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,Maximum 18 mA is specified as the total power consumption of Vcc and Vccio in the data sheet of CY8C65213.I want to know the power consumption V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, after a few tries with example Codes, I wanted try a "full custom" program.I'm using Evalkit PSoC4000S with 4045 Controller.Now I have added an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am a rookie at best with PSoC ... can some one give me some direction of how I address the Macocells exceeded.  I have attached my project for revie... Show More
daboc_1706941
Wi-Fi Combo
In the 43xxx_Wi-Fi folder, there is only one directory (tools).My search for files normally found in other releases came up empty.The files do appear ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I've gone through the forums, youtube videos, and the 100 days of PSOC samples to figure this out, and am stuck.  I can't get the "command comp... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I tried to activate GPIO pins on PortA but to no avail.My minimalistic firmware is this:IFCONFIG = 0x03; SYNCDELAY; REVCTL = 0x03; SYNCDELAY; EP6C... Show More