Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78429648 12237

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12952847 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1527572 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116657106 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

13542 54
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,I've writen an data acquisition software based on CyAPI wich communicate with an FX2 chip. It use asynchronous bulk communication ( packet size: 51... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi can someone form Cypress update this last year info?ThanksCorrect Answer by pmad on Mar 15, 2017 4:50 PMThanks for your interest in PSoC 6 and your... Show More
kiji_1771846
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,our customer is thinking use WIFI AD-HOC to connect devices.So does SDK can support  AD-HOC in chip CYW43362,CYW43340 or CYW43438?If supported,is t... Show More
xixuc_3349876
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I have the following setupCYW43907------------------- (CYW43907)WICED BR/EDR/LE host stackHCI over UART-------------------         .           .... Show More
daloc_1304421
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are trying to readout the fabrication year of the PSoC from the FLSHID_CUST_TABLES_FAB_YR register. As explained on page 1724 the year is found in ... Show More
KaPa_2418181
PSoC™ 4
I am using the PSoC4 BLE and sending a notification to the peer when my device shuts down, with a reason code so that the peer knows why my device was... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
     I need to use i2s and i2c interface in this board.but according to the "CYW920706WCDEVAL Evaluation Kit Hardware User Guide" i2s need to use pin ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to make the OTA update from a CYBLE-202007-01 with a CY5677 BLE Dongle, but the Dongle doesn't recognize the CYBLE-202007-01 when it's adve... Show More
LixinD_46
Studio Bluetooth
Hi Team,Could you help indicates how to fix the BR/EDR pairing always failed issue after unpair operation was done before?Detail of this issue is  des... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,With customized platform using CYPD-3120 I want to have a USB-C Receptacle instead of plug so that both CC lines are tight. Dongle will have cable ... Show More