Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50541223 11531

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8646495 2810

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

874899 746

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
           Let’s face it, serial ports on designs are fading away which is causing many embedded developers headaches when they want to add a reliable... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm using the XC888-8FF with my students for basic microcontroller training and small projects (thesis).In the process of learning, students (and prof... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I was able to use CyUSB.sys on 32-bit windows with my device.  However, the 64-bit version for Windows 64 does not support Intel processors.  I tried ... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Can anybody send the User Guide and Windows Driver of BENICIA DVK BOARD VER1 to rj_tang@163.com ? Thank you very much! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     PSoC1 Application Note Finder            The Cypress website has over 50 application notes (AN) on PSoC1 covering a wide range of topics. We have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I'm quit new with PSoc and I want to install FreeRTOS on PSOC5 So when I wnat to open the workspace from "FreeRTOS/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Cre... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I have some code to get data from an IN endpoint on the USB if ( false == ::DeviceIoControl(h, IOCTL_ADAPT_SEND_NON_EP0_DIRECT,                 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I would like to know if the CY3686 which is the NX2LP-Flex development kit includes the FX2LP development kit (CY3684)?    If it is the ca... Show More
DrBu_265381
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,          I tried to use an (older ) CY3212-CapSense RevC Board from 2006 together with PSoC  Designer 5 .     The on board chip is a CY8C21001-24P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the cy8c20546A as an i2c slave using the ezi2c module. When the master writes into the slave the ezi2c_anyactivity flag is getting set but ... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.