Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77946730 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12893512 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1503388 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116001018 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10834 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I got a strange communication issue between a master (XMC 4500) and more than one slave (XMC1201 + port expander card which communicate... Show More
MaJu_1397791
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,could you send me the current datasheets for MB90F897SPMCR-GSE1 and MB90F349CASPMC-GS-N2E1?I can´t these on www.cypress.comThanks.Best regardsMa... Show More
Anonymous
Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)
Dear Sirs,I'm wondering if FRAMs have some kind of memory organization similar to other memories.Does 16kbit FRAM consist of 8 pages of 256 bytes bloc... Show More
User6793
XMC™
Hello.Just wanted to check if anyone else is seeing this problem.We have set up a Gateway node connecting 2 CANnets.Since the HW Gateway has it quirks... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloWe are trying to connect Adesto AT25SF641-MHB-T which is not supported by Wiced.We can send JEDEC ID (9Fh) command and sometimes get the response... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense(CSD[自己]+CSX[相互])シングルIDACモードを使用予定です。(別途IDAC使用予定。"Enable compensation IDAC"をOFFにしております。)シングルIDACモード時のCSXの動作での影響はどのようなものがありますか?まだ、シングルIDACモードでもC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am trying to power up the CY8CKIT-042 (PSoC 4 kit) with a 9V battery using Vin, I have regulated the battery power to 5V, butthe board i... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
We are using the Fx3 with CyUsb3.sys for a new product debvelopment, so far so good.The driver file CyUsb3.sys carries the version 1.2.3.10.When retri... Show More
suchc_1587436
SRAM
Hi,please suggest the equivalent part forCYD36S36V18-167BGXI Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am currently working on developing a USB-C based adapter to USB2 that can charge a mobile phone as well as provide USB2 communication.  The goal is ... Show More