Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77809070 12215

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12875845 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1491322 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115802036 15361

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10449 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

vivec_3546641
PSoC™ 4
An error comes when I paused the debugger:The run request failed. Encountered error(This INTERRUPT operation is not valid while the state is paused.) Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I'm wondering the difference between these 2 APIs. From the datasheet I understand that CySysFlashWriteRow() will erase a row of flash and writ... Show More
NAYU_1212731
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I'm user of 'CYW20706'.I will use the Bluetooth Module of CYBT-343026-01.I read  blog 'Configuring the Bluetooth device address in CYW20706'. https://community.cypress.com/community/wiced-studio-blueooth/wiced-studio-bluetooth-forums/blog/2018/01/24/configuring-the-bluetooth-device-address-in-cyw20706... Show More
Chris_Hawthorne
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have created a device that takes data generated and returns it to the PC.  The data has a numbered sequence in it to allow us to know if we have dat... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hello,I have a custom PCB that uses the CYUSB3302-68LTXC hub and follows the circuit specified in this app note: http://www.cypress.com/file/139481/download ... Show More
MaFa_974161
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,I have a question:why in CyUSB.dll you have to pass Byte array instead of OVERLAP structwhen call BeginDataXfer and/or FinishDataXfer ?This incr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have tried to download the program using olimex debugger.It is working good in wicedSDK 3.7,but when I have moved my application from 3.7 to 6... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have CYBLE-224110-EVAL EZ-BLE™ PSoC XT/XR Evaluation Board. As per the website "http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyble-224110-eval-ez-ble-psoc-xtxr-evaluation-board... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hi there,We are having issues with bluetooth advertisement. To preface, we are using single core (cm0+) for Bluetooth, and have registered a callback ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I have several questions regarding the PWM module:1. What does the PWM_Stop() do to the line output?2. What does PWM_Start() do if i yet to configure ... Show More