Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

76300578 12115

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12651678 2912

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1456592 835

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

113984606 15343

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

4016 39
filter icon

Featured Discussions

MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
I created a project on one laptop which displays data from a sensor over a UART in a Tera term window.  It works fine. Something happened on my other ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
I'm using the Cysmart API v1.3 to develop a Windows 7 app BLE Host app that communicates with a CY5677 dongle. I noticed that although the ICyBleDevic... Show More
User7795
DAVE™
Hi Infineon,are the latest versions of the DAVE apps as SDK projects available? As far as I see, to modify an app, it's not possible to only copy an a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am setting the PSoC63 into the Hibernate mode with running RTC for wake-up triggering. With a Keysight N6705C power analyzer I measure 4 µA in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A PIONEER KIT and working on the Find Me project. My observer is an Android app that reads the advertising data (with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,     So, the delicate issue of driving steppers - whilst doing something else with your SoC ... like, I2C, ADC+ DAC, filtering etc.     I am lo... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello people,I was wondering if I can commit a buffer immediately after another has been committed (I know I can't commit the SAME buffer).The scenari... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 6
I created a project for the CY8CKIT-062-BLE evaluation board.  I want to get a timer running that generates interrupts at 43.2 kHz on the M4 core.  Th... Show More
User15397
AURIX™
I need to increase the size of the stack on my TC275 by some kB.How can I do that? I tried to modify the iRAM.ld files as well as the memoryIntCode.x ... Show More
SaLa_1789541
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Everyone,I want to create a project in which i need sound as well as video from the gpif, i am using EZ-USB FX3 boardCan you please provide an e... Show More