Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77981848 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12897316 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1506111 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116050442 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10884 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello all,I am currently trying to understand how the UVC host application works. Code is from the zip file linked to by this thread: UVC Extension unit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi There,I've been using the EZ-Serial module (PSoC4) for testing my platform and it has been amazing. Of late I've run into a road block while trying... Show More
DaLi_3097136
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,I have an issue with FX3 booting from SPI flash. We have a custom design that supports booting from both USB and SPI. We have a jumper circuit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can someone please post example how can I measure battery with 022001-0 module. I have the same code working for 012011-0.When I change the Vref to pi... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
I am using CYBT-343026-EVAL with WICED 6.2 now.1.I want to know software strcture diagram of WICED 6.2.When I read hci_control.c,I saw  Software User ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HiI got a UART transmission block working, sending 4 bytes at a time but the logic i'm using is actuallly not making a lot of sense to me, even though... Show More
prbh_3338016
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Developers,I am using ds18b20 for reading temperature  using the library shared on psoc community. I am able to successfully interface the ds18b2... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 4
I have a combination bootloader application but I'm having trouble debugging the image in the upper section. There seems to be some issue with my firm... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Hello forum members,i am looking for a way to encrypt an char array before those data are exposed via Bluetooth.Those encrypted data later will be pro... Show More
User15691
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi 1. Not able to flash into TC277TF board using UAD pro 2 debuggerPFA of the failure reportWhat is the issue?2.Can i get the bootmode header for flas... Show More