Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

47785391 11378

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8200559 2765

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

822656 736

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Kevin_Lo
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir/Madam,    Is there any plan for the FX3 / CYUSB3 driver for Linux?  We believe there are some FX2 designers who would like to migrate design ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Read a recent post on VCO using PSoC3 and thought it might be fun to directly port the traditional Astable MV circuit into a PSoC architecture.    A... Show More
Anonymous
hi:    How to test"Cypress\FX3 SDK\firmware\slavefifo\slfifosync"    FPGA and FX3 link below:    SLCS# --GND   SLWR# --GND   SLOE# --HIGH   SLRD#--HIG... Show More
Anonymous
HELLO         The transfer of the 8BIT image data,speed slow if use 16BIT transmission , and how do 8 bit GPIF Configuration.                         ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello        we need 8-bit GPIF Configuration Data for Slave FIFO Sync.use 8  bit interface                        How to configure?     Best regards. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the PSoC Family dasheet (Doc number 001-44094 Rev. *F), the layout guidelines are given on page 9.  In the accompanying figure (Fig. 2-5) it is not... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,     I have a quite interesting bug (?) in my projects..     It seems like the sprintf function is changing the first declared uint16 in its ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a problem. When trying to use a script to program a PSOC3 device with MiniProg3 (WinXP) the programming doesn't work. This script com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I was looking at the EzI2C Datasheet the other day,and noticed a small error,on Page 17,Figure 6.The pullups seem to have been drawn wrong.    Its no... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Is it possible to access the 64-bit cyusb.sys from a 32-bit application? I have a fixed 32-bit app that communicates with external cypress-based usb d... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.