Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78465337 12237

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12959340 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1529697 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116695060 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

13584 54
filter icon

Featured Discussions

D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I see that my device wakes up from sleep before the WDT interrupt.how can i determine the source of the interrupt that caused the wakeup?I used CyBle_... Show More
RoSt_2270521
SRAM
AN54908 calculation shows 65nm having a lower LSBU factor. In past experience smaller die have greater error. Are there improvements that accounts for... Show More
Anonymous
Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)
Dear all I'm using CY15B104Q memory controlled using a pearl gecko and I have noticed that in order to properly write the info on the memory some time... Show More
PhDi_1589426
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone,I have a project where it is nessesary to know the start-up time. Meant is the time between connection to a power supply and reaching t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am a newbie and wanted to understand if it is possible to advertise the data on some value change to the bonded device.I am creating the android ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Good morning, could someone pass me the CE test report for the BCM20736S (CYW20736S) updated to the new RED directive? (I have the old CE test report ... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
FX3 CARKIT
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am trying to use CARKIT interface of FX3s. There are some examplecodes  in "001-76074_EZ-USB_FX3_Technical_Reference_Manual.pdf"as given below./*... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Is it possible to configure the XMC4800 with both EtherCAT and an EBU? There appears to be a conflict. If so, can someone point me to how best to do i... Show More
toka_1312631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have constant array: const uint8_t test[10] = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}.If I changed only one number inside the array, for example: const uint8_t test[... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am developing a project with CY8CKIT-059. This project required to run up to 1 year.I try to put the microcontroller into Sleep mode to reduce curre... Show More