Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77845016 12217

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12881620 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1495006 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115860542 15362

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10570 50
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi guys:     I am developing with FX3.I am using UART DMA mode for data transfer.Now I want to store the data received by the UART in my own buffer.I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are doing one solution based on Wi-Fi and BT combo module. While surfing the internet we are not getting datasheet of Cypress CYW43012/BCM43012 dat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys:     I use FX3 to implement UVC protocol and video transmission in SS mode of USB3.0..     I have used DMAMutilChannal for video data transmis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Guys,    I am trying to build binary for CYBL10563-56LQX1 processor with came with came with CY8CKIT-042-BLE PIONEER KIT.    I managed to generate ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi there,We have modified the circuit of OVP and OCP from EVK of CCG4. How do I start to modify code happen? Should I modify source code directly or u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Looking into how to use linked mailboxes with Full CAN communication I find that the documentation is not very clear and the answers to the questio... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have a fresh install of the Wiced Smart SDK version 2.2.2 but I am unable to launch the IDE after the install and get a Framework Event error: Is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Team,I am unable to create a project using PSoc Creator 4.2 targeting a PSoc4 4100PS series of device. There is no option for 4100PS. Show More
paby_3695786
SRAM
Hi. Can I get Address pinmap information for CY7C1643KV18(144Mbit 8Mx18 400MHz Latency 2.0) I don't know pinmap information as from your datasheet(CY7... Show More
qiko_3575871
Could somebody give me a help.I want to set the timeout of BulkInEndPt, but it seems that it doesn't work normally.For example, I set timeout to 5ms, ... Show More