Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

49976824 11500

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8560176 2803

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

865988 743

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Have you heard of Arduino ? I am sure you would have come across Arduino atleast once. Let me briefly tell you about Arduino. It is a platform which ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is possible to create a can bus communication project to CY8CKIT-003?    is there a sample?         Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On module Counter_2_20 I get this warning:    " Error processing element 'register'. error at line 262: invalid address"    Should I be worried.    Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     www.cypress.com/?docID=37266        The above document is a must read for PCB designers. Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hallo all,    I am new to Cypress devices, and I am about to start a new design for a USB-MIDI device; which controller would you suggest? I see PSoC3... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hallo all,    I am new to Cypress devices, and I am about to start a new design for a USB-MIDI device; which controller would you suggest? I see PSoC3... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When trying to install SCD Ver 2.0.39, the install can't find the FTRF Drivers and asks to download and install PSoC Programmer 3.06.        T... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,        Here's an update on PSoC 1 kits available on our website-            CY3280-22x45 Universal CapSense Controller (UCC) kit is ba... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         Frequency measurements are a common requirement of many applications.         AN2283 - PSoC® 1 Sensing - Measuring Frequency g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    This is for those who are facing an issue in installation of PSoC Designer 5.1 SP 2, where the installation hangs and does not complete. It iss... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.