Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78199860 12231

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12930063 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1516328 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116368597 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

12344 53
filter icon

Featured Discussions

shRe_2888731
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I modified the example project "CE220762_PDM_I2S" so that it would continuously stream sound instead of allowing for recording and then playing the... Show More
dafe_3707916
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there,Anybody from cypress could clarify what kind of checksum is stored in ".cymeta" section by cyelftool, and what does it checksum?It seems to c... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I don't unstand the API method of AltIntfcCount(); The explain is:This function returns the number of alternate interfaces exposed by the device. The ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm trying to convert AN75779 example to Isochronous. I followed your existing examples UVCVideoClass and FX3UVCDemo_BULK_ISO to convert the AN7577... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Where can I find source code and PSoc Creator project files for CY5677

user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
I am working with Kit-037 right now. The example project "Sensorless FOC Motor Control" works correctly. Now I want to modify it so the position is ob... Show More
user_2884081
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I'm using the Cypress Kit 037 to control a BLDC motor, and now I want to use an encoder to obtain the angle instead of using the observer.I saw tha... Show More
hehe_3645981
This is my data flow for my system:Because i can not found a demo to config a raw16, and i did not found the enum type "enum CyU3PMipicsiDataFormat_t ... Show More
rova_2867281
Nor Flash
Are PN: S25FS512SDSBHV210 and S25FL128SAGBHI2?  I think they are, but I need some verification.  I'm using the S25FL128SAGBHI2 in a current design and... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,we use the FX3 in device mode and encounter transmission problems depending on what cable we are using.Is there any possibility to query the number... Show More