Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78225974 12231

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12933914 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1518161 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116412986 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

12414 53
filter icon

Featured Discussions

amjoc_3854616
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I need to send data through GPIF2 interface. For every 16KB of data i need to add header to it and send it through the P-Port.Fx3 is used as a mast... Show More
shkuc_292731
Hi,When the CX3 is connected to Ubuntu 18.04 OS which is using kernel 4.16.2-041602-generic means its getting detected as two /dev/video devices.kerne... Show More
Anonymous
SRAM
I'm interested in the SRAM CY7C1071DV33 memory, but we need a temperature range of -55ºC to 125ºC. Does this option exist? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I recently purchased the CY8C3866PVI-021 and am having trouble getting it programmed. I have the miniprog3 programmer and I made a little devel... Show More
User12943
XMC™
Hi,I have an XMC 1404 connected to a SD card via the SPI bus.I'm using the standard FATFS App with the default main and configurations as described in... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,following a former question, I'd like to know if there is some register(s) to check whether the CSI clock from sensor is correct for CX3 or not. Fo... Show More
user_1070786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DearI have a design with embedded board ( EFUS) with Linux , together with a CY8C24894-24LTXI. On the cypress is connected a CTS keyboard ( touch dete... Show More
ShMi_1495391
日本語)FX3/FX2LPにGPIOの外部割り込みはありますか?English)Does FX3 / FX2LP have GPIO external interrupts? Show More
gean_3054931
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
HI,I have defined an another endpoint 2 in fx2lp slave fifo firmware with OUT,4x ,Bulk (register settings -> EP2CFG = 0xA0;)if i click transferout but... Show More
PhDi_1589426
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I wanted to ask if it is possible to listen to a certain channel without beeing in a connection or receiving an advertising package?I want to ge... Show More