Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

43945885 11156

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

7629306 2698

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

755008 722

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an off-chip filter and pre-amp circuit (see figure) that I would like to interface with the PSoC 3/5's ADC.  This circuit buffers, bandpass fil... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
        Hi, I have question about API function CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer. I use CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer API to send packet from FX3 to USB... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals

where can I fount img for Streamer application for FX3 DVK?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When charging multichemistry batteries with different cell capacities, the battery voltage can be higher or lower than the supply voltage at various s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 When charging multichemistry batteries with different cell capacities, the battery voltage can be higher or lower than the supply voltage at various ... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
     My customer was wondering if Cypress has a USBwebcam reference design solutions? (including software driver on a board with PSoC) In terms of sen... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Dears:    I have two USB camera need to connect to PC by one chip. I also need some GPIO to realize simple control logic.    Firstly, I selected the U... Show More
BeCo_289361
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
psoc3    miniprog3    I would like to use the same 5-pin connector for programming, debugging and i2c bridge.      Can this be done?      If so, can t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone had success setting up the USB for PSoC 3? I am trying to pass voltage signals to the PC. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We've moved the web address for our PSoC webinars.  All of our new webinars will take advantage of WebEx's Training Center features.  This will allow ... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.