Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77811618 12215

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12876649 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1491869 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115806706 15361

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10455 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

JaYe_3798301
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I am a newbie to use the FX3 series USB controller.I am now designing a product using the FX3s to communicate with PC and another special USB host... Show More
User15581
DAVE™
I want to detection the supply voltage, and perform some action when the voltage drops.The problem is that I can't find the handler (is that NMI_hand... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I do not have a pulse  at the WaveDAC8 outputs wc1 or wc2 after the value table is done. I reduced the problem to the Project ‘2_WaveDAC8_TwoWaves’ fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As students of the University of Hasselt in Belgium, we are making a master thesis about Power Line Communication on low voltage DC (maximum 48V). The... Show More
beGr_3211946
HiWe plan to have a double reflow on our board (with a CX3).Reflow profile is given in datasheet, but it is not written if the component can stand mul... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Studio Bluetooth
I had use Cypress USB Serial CY7C65213 demo board as com port in bluetool software.But it can not successful to get reset command complete log, but lo... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all:I am facing an issue of CX3 for a long time and wish someone could help me to solve it.I am using the CX3 to bridge an image sensor to PC wit... Show More
User14604
XMC™
I was using the UART example to send 64 bytes by direct method (polling) and by FIFO. I wondered why it took the same time to send them (149413 vs. 14... Show More
nayac_3654671
Wi-Fi Combo
Idea is to create UT environment in Linux machine and there we can also plugin the code coverage tool etc. which is otherwise not possible in the tar... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
你好,1, PSOC4与主芯片之间可以用什么方式进行通信? 我做CapSense,检测到的触摸按键信息怎样传递到主芯片?       2,假设与主芯片之间用IIC通信,PSOC4做主机还是从机?有没有具体的介绍资料呢。谢谢! Show More