Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

44107137 11158

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

7657026 2699

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

758443 722

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    The filter is a lowpass filter 64 taps (about 5% overshoot)    on the picture we have :    signal3 :  300kHz DMA clock (input and ouput of th... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
   Hi! All!,       I want to develop several products based on the FX3, But I can't find any manual reference book on your website. The  manual refere... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I'm living in French.             Where it's possible to bought CYUSB3KIT-001.                          Regards     Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am new to PSoC and trying to use the EMIF but I cannot find a good documentation for it.    I didn't even found a Component in the Compone... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone!     I'm a developer from a small company and I want to get the CYUSB3014 chips and evaluation board to use this super speed controller... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are going to use FX3.0 instead of FX2LP in our design. However, I did not find any sample code for the interrupt endpoint. In our design, we... Show More
Anonymous
   Where can I find CyAPI.lib for borland builder 6.0.   In FX3 Programmers Manual:   Versions of the .lib file are available for use with Microsoft V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I try to read a 0 to 2.5V with the ADCINC14, i use the REFMUX for read 8 port, and I use the external ref (P2[4], P2[6]).    Analog Po... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    If I configure the FX3 as 32 bit wide synchronous slave fifo do I still have access to GPIO pins 50 - 57. Page 33 of the CYUSB3014 data sheet ... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    I'm tried to perform a simple bulk transfer with CYconsole, device CY7C68013A.    I did this only with the Cyconsole without any firmware downlo... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.