Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

41112891 11015

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

7177424 2654

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

700371 715

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Hi    I written the firmware using keil software.and converted into .hex to.iic using hextobix.exe.    now i have some confusion that is    I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Are there any known issues with pins no longer working for capsense after being used for digital I/O? I have the PSoC Development kit and acci... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Are there any known issues with pins no longer working for capsense after being used for digital I/O? I have the PSoC Development kit and acci... Show More
Anonymous
        Please, give a circuit of CY7C64013-device programmer.    Show More
Anonymous
        We are having some really random heap corruption issues calling cyusb.sys DeviceIOControl functions from managed code using IOCompletion ports... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I have a product that uses the Cy7C65640 TetraHub. In order to curb heat dissipation on the PCB, we decided to enable Fullspeed onl... Show More
Anonymous
        In my design i make the Vbus as floating .Is it giving any problem    Show More
Anonymous
        Hi    I use S EEPROM command from EZ-USB UI to flash my 4096byte 16bit adress EEPROM and it works.    But if I understand it correctly S EEPRO... Show More
Anonymous
        Development would be much faster if CyScript could be called by command line. Is there anything similar?        Alternatively, would Cypress o... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,    Does any one have example for "Code banking" i have FX2 (up to 16k code/data) with flash (24LC64) of 64 kb how can i use the maximum th... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.