Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

44308970 11175

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

7709592 2700

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

765594 724

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Deal Markus:

Could you pls offer some example about how to protect XC2000 Flash.Using IFX Memtool or any other tools?
Thank you!
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A fellow student and PSoC enthusiast Zeta,made a simple PSoC 3/5 programmer based on the EZ-USB-FX1 chip.        Its a fairly simple single sided desi... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi, I have a problem while using  Cy7c68013A(56SSOP). I make a project with frameworks ,  and set         IFCONFIG = 0xC0;         OEA = 0xFF;    the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I'm quit new with PSoc and I want to install FreeRTOS on PSOC5 So when I wnat to open the workspace from "FreeRTOS/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Cre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC®3 and PSoC®5 devices feature a Direct Memory Access (DMA) engine, which can used for data transfer between on-chip elements without any CPU inter... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I still encounter instable USB 3.0 connection when using the slave fifo interface http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=55620 with auto DMA tra... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,         In Streamer application, FinishDataXfer failure merely counts up failure variable.    What's exact meaning of it?    and, I wonder how ret... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Capture T5 question in XC2000Hello when I use “GPT2 Capture/Reload Register CAPREL in Capture-And-Reload Mode” Function in XC2000,I set as follows1) T... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Capture T5 question in XC2000Hello when I use “GPT2 Capture/Reload Register CAPREL in Capture-And-Reload Mode” Function in XC2000,I set as follows1) T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress Semiconductor has completed the production programming qualification for Hilo Systems (http://www.hilosystems.com.tw/). The qualification cove... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.