Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77754834 12211

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12868126 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1486882 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115712052 15360

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

9829 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would need to implement an emulation of hw flow control (rts/dtr) with USBUART (USBFS) module of CY8C3866LTI.I see the fonction USBUART_GetLineContr... Show More
KeWa_3813156
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Dear Madam/Sir:         We attached BDAdriver_interrupt_working_current, but not sure how to compile it, Would you please kindly answer these question... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Is there any documentation on accessing the HX3 configuration and/or attached i2C EEPROM from the upstream USB connection (the way that HX3 Blaster Pl... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I’m an embedded firmware engineer. I plan to use your MB9BF416R chip for our application development. Can you please give me a referenceManual of ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,  Windows 7.  WICED Studio 6.2.1Unzipped installer.  when I run it,   regardless of where I choose to install IDE,  it stops and tells me I do not ... Show More
User16044
Gate Driver ICs
Hello everyone.I am developing a bdc motor driver circuit.I chosse 2EDL05N06PF parts.Now i have a trouble,when use Signal generator test HO is normal,... Show More
Made_2227961
Smart Bluetooth
I'm looking for EN 301 489-17 and EN 300 328 reports to support my products entrance to Europe.Thanks,Mario Show More
YTs_1631666
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am looking to attach cheap NAND flash via SMIF to PSOC6. I was able to place a 1Gbit part from Winbond onto the PSOC evaluation kit and have it w... Show More
siguc_3498911
USB superspeed peripherals
I upgrade my EZ-USB SDK to 1.3.4 today , but it makes my code can not work any more. where can i download the old version of 1.3. thanks a lot ! Show More
OMNA_1253471
USB superspeed peripherals
when I use "sync_slave_fifo_2bit"( Data bus width 32Bit )  mode by GPIF II designer, Can I use another GPIF pin ( eg. GPIO[25] )? Show More