Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

76043617 12112

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12632167 2911

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1447949 835

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

113558633 15340

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

3575 39
filter icon

Featured Discussions

DaNe_4783256
Nor Flash
Hello,I was hoping to load default values into the memory array, CFI field and protection bits for the S29GL512S12DHE010 for the VHDL simuation model ... Show More
dibh_4436786
PSoC™ 4
i am working on mcp 3201 which is on spi communication.mcp 3201 individualy working but when i add lcd block , spi is not working. Show More
Robin_Peng
Studio Bluetooth

Hi Sir,

目前项目上在选型一款BLE模组,该蓝牙模组上电后,就可以直接使用,不需要额外的软件开发,主MCU可以直接给模组发数据,蓝牙模组将数据传出去,能否推荐下蓝牙模组,谢谢。

JuIn_1625121
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can the CCG3PA be dynamically controlled and monitored by other MCUs using I2C?I am aware that I can do this by using the SDK to create the appropriat... Show More
DaFu_4782656
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,we've been using the CYPD3177 for a while. Mainly because it allows to set USB-C PD without any FW development.The FAULT pin on the chip seems to b... Show More
JiAs_4080261
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
OK, I am feed up with having to add back about 15 lines of  #includes of my personal functions in the form of #include statements to the bottom of the... Show More
KeTa_1341526
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I am investigating Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR) Secure Mode of EZ-Serial F/W.https://www.cypress.com/file/452971/download- Security Mode 4 (servic... Show More
User20241
Motor Control ICs
UL certification company asked: the method of reading the software CheckSum in reverse to verify the consistency of the software?
User20241
Motor Control ICs
In Imotion MCEWizard ,How does imotion achieve constant torque?As far as I know, it can be set in "CurrentControl" first, but how to write the script ... Show More
dwiw_
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Missing files
solved msg Solved
hi,I'm using psoc creator 4.2.0.641 for cy8ckit-044. I'm having problems with the software, after several time I build and clean the project, my proje... Show More