Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

76043279 12112

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12632127 2911

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1447942 835

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

113557683 15340

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

3570 39
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    如题,这个函数是用来检测sensor对GND/VDD短路的,请问如果检测到短路的话,是什么原因会出现这种情况,是因为软件配置的充放电参数不合理还是ITO膜片制作的有问题?请给解答一下,谢谢。 Show More
AjSi_4796051
PSoC™ 4

I am unable to get smoth operation of toggling led using self capacitance  CapSense button

lfl_4816136
USB superspeed peripherals
Gpif master
solved msg Solved
Hello thereI designed an 8bit master state machine with GPIF design tool. I want to control the state machine to send data to the outside. This data m... Show More
ilHw_4713311
Studio Bluetooth
Hello.Tool: Modus 2.2Target: CYW920719B2Q40EVB-01How can I configure PUART flow control(RTS/CTS)?Following is not working properly....[My code]wiced_h... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi everyone,I use CYPD3120.I get the whole range of voltages from the array, but I can't get 20V.Could you help me?Part of the code:..................... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to create a 0-100uA constant current pulse with 20V compliance for use as biological stimulation device. I was originally planning to use a VD... Show More
JoCh_1493306
ModusToolbox™
Hi,I have a test code running on my custom BSP and it somehow got stuck at cyhal_system_delay_ms(). I ran the debug mode and found that inside cyhal_s... Show More
TrHa_4777931
PSoC™ 6
I am having an issue with using the emulated eeprom in my project that utilizes BLE on a PSoC6 MCU.  I am looking to run the EEPROM on CM0 core only a... Show More
User20085
AURIX™
Hi, I'm currentely working on aurix TC387, and I want to use Bus MPU to seperate cores.I created a static configuration on which i specify the START a... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a PSoC 5 with the Full Speed USBFS device configured as a CDC in order to simulate a serial port for use with Visual C# and LabView.The Endp... Show More