Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50157398 11507

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8587312 2805

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

869507 744

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    I would like to ask you, can CY8CKIT-031 be used with CY8CKIT-059? Or do I have to buy CY8CKIT-050 ?    I already have -059. I would lik... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on a project, and having trouble wrapping my head around the APIs in the BLE datasheet.  Currently I have a hub device acting as both Peri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,dear        i have some questions about the PGA module as follow:    1.what is the role of the Vref in PGA module?    2.when the gain was setted 50... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I can`t control  output pin. I made as in example :    #define LED_OFF                            1u #define LED_ON                            0u    R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am very new to PSOC programming. I basically need to get voltage readings from an electric (voltage divider) circuit and transfer it to a PC ove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,    I want to increase no of samples and for that i want to do oversampling. Could any body guide me how i can do this?    I am using S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am programming device CYBL10563-56LQXI with development board CY8CKIT-042-BLE.     If I program it with PsocProgrammer 3.24.0 it takes abou... Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I was working with capsense and i require the capsense button to work just as normal push switch.    I am using the buttons to send commands to my... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a prototype kit of PSOC 4 CY8C4247AZI  M485 , does this device allow  bluetooth interface. it has two port pins as EZ-BLE tx and rx, can I inte... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to use printf for debuging. I compiled Dynamic_GATT_Service_Configuration example and see that it`s work. I see all messages on Teraterm window... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.