Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77818215 12215

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12877492 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1492529 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115819526 15362

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10456 48
filter icon

Featured Discussions

cuji_4676136
Clocks
I want to use STM32 to program CY27410 through i2c. According to another topic, an NDA is needed. How do I receive an NDA from you? My email is zhz13456@163.com... Show More
ErWo_4845296
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I'm a software engineer with RTP Corp.  We are using the CY7C68001 EZ-USB SX2 High Speed USB Interface Device.  We have an embedded software design us... Show More
User20972
AURIX™
Dear all, I am measuring the number of cycles using the clock counters on the TC275T Aurix platform, and this applied to a very simple program that co... Show More
Sathish7298
SRAM
We are going to propose "CY62148EV30LL-45ZSXIT" as a replacement for our current production renesas SRAM "RMLV0408EGSB-4S2#HA1". while analyzing we fo... Show More
zhka_4728946
USB low-full-high speed peripherals

hello,

Is the driver of CY7C68013A for MAC OS supported now?and how to get it ?

thanks so much.

Suraj
Other Technologies General
hi everyoneam presently working on DPS310 pressure sensor to enable interrupt on SDO pin,with QN9080 SOC 1.we want to read the data from fifo interrup... Show More
User20622
AURIX™
All:If I want to measure two different ranges of PWM inputs, is this how?I would set up CMU_CLK0 for 100 MHz (default highest frequency of GTM).I woul... Show More
DoLo_351801
PSoC™ 4
I have Psoc cy8ckit-042 connected with 2 SCB Uart ports. One to the PC and the other to a SIM7600A GSM module. Programming and debug for the cy8ckit i... Show More
AbPa_4654881
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I need to connect more than 4 slaves devices to my master SPI Psoc5LP. for that I am planning to use digital Demux/mux and control register so... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
*There is a lot of text (hopefully you can learn something) but the question is at the end!Hi all,as explained in this previous topic Minimum and maximum overlay thickness for CSX Capsense widgets... Show More