Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77953698 12218

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12894403 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1503889 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116009656 15363

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10842 51
filter icon

Featured Discussions

jjc7809
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,   I'm working with a team of students and we are developing a prototype using a PSoC 5LP. A question I have is, when applying power to the ... Show More
User18307
AURIX™
Hello everyone,I'm working with the KIT_A2G_TC397XA_TFT and i'm wondering if there any code example to work with the LCD XGA Display, i have used one ... Show More
BiBr_4596811
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using PSOC4100S MCU CY8C4147AZI-S445 with PSOC Creator 4.2. I want to switch Pins(P3.0(RX) and P3.1(TX))  from UART SCB to Input pins.  I ... Show More
simonthk
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HelloJust trying to get a simple setup to work.Both have 9600 baud rate (76k/8) = approx 9600The PSOC1 microprocessor that send data TX use port 1.3 t... Show More
Anonymous
IGBT
Hi together,I tried in in LTspice and in Pspice but with all the troubleshootings for the solver and simulation editing, i couldn`t solve the problem.... Show More
arantza
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi,   I bought a voice solution kit (SLN-LOCAL-IOT) from nxp, that has a wifi and bluetooth chip from cypress (CYW43434W). I want to activate the wifi... Show More
WillH
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Dear Staff,

How to enable FRS functionality using EZ-PD Config Utility?

Thx,

WH

ErDE_3356256
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Infineon Experts, We use a CX3 and one or two related image sensors on our board, and we are facing a CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE value returned by the... Show More
User21116
AURIX™ Development Studio
Hello.I was working on MCAL drivers for AURIX tx26xx but I have too many errors when compile a project with AURIX development studio.do u have any su... Show More
ntimm
AURIX™
Hi,i'm using a Aurix TC387 and want to generate and output a custom serial signal. From waht i understand this should be achievable with the ATOM modu... Show More