Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78309394 12234

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12943656 2934

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1522896 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116543551 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

12554 53
filter icon

Featured Discussions

yaqi_4776616
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello I am doing a CX3 UVC configuration and I want to configure MODE6 according to IMX294 datasheet as shown below.I would like to know what values I... Show More
AvKu_4078796
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
By using EZ USB suite and utility I have created one of the configuration for the OV5640 image sensor. But when I built the project, I'm getting the e... Show More
MaAr_2545856
USB superspeed peripherals
Device application is HDMI input to the USB output The design is based on the lattice USB3 Video bridge development kit. I am able to stream the video... Show More
JoCh_1493306
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, How do I generate checksum in WICED studio? I know in PSoC Creator, the checksum is stored at the address 0x9030 0000. Is there something similar ... Show More
ej
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hello,  We are moving from the cymdhd driver to the brcfmac backport with an CYM43455. We needed to set the following dhd build flags in order to achi... Show More
user_4727216
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello I have problem with Quicksilver IoT Development Kit. Do you have information how build example program for this MCU? When I click Build 'Defaul'... Show More
User21453
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
您好,我们现在有两个项目,一个是25v 4A 1电机转速10万转的驱动。一个是25v 40A 电机转速5000转的驱动 。这两个项目我们想用同一颗控制芯片,配备不同的mosFET。 请问支持iMOTION平台有合适的芯片推荐吗?如果不行分别推荐也可以,比较急,谢谢
sape_4812941
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, We are working with the LAIRD-EWB module that use CYW4343W (wifi - BLE combo) with a STM32F412.  We want to use the Quad SPI on the MCU but there ... Show More
User20730
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello there! I encountered a program file in .cod format, which is not like the common hex and bin file formats, so how can the .cod file be burned in... Show More
User21455
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I want to know what are these chips? And where can i buy them?