Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78385118 12237

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12949406 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1526023 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116623205 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

13508 54
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Akshar001
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have this programmer.   https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-059-psoc-5lp-prototyping-kit-onboard-programmer-and I a... Show More
ns_4270701
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, Module: CYBT-423028 IDE: Wiced studio SDK Wiced studio 6.2 Initial stage:   Kindly note that we are using Wiced Mod programming utility, by man... Show More
AbOu_4518286
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,   we are developing products based on EZ-USB FX3. My question is, can we use the cypress VID and PID. I read that: "Cypress VID can be used onl... Show More
User21479
Other Technologies General
we are getting error fatal error system_XMC4400.h :no such file / directory when compelling source code.
bemale
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I've been worked long time in field of mobile platform and have a plentiful career about low level system driver on mobile BB SW with commercia... Show More
User21480
Other Technologies General
i got fatal error while i was compiling my project
i have shared the attachment with this message kindly please give me the solution for this
TeIk_3653391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, We're using CYPD5225 at the host side in source mode and have to cope with power hungry devices. There is need to power off these devices complete... Show More
bemale
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, Can I run multi application more than 2 on CYW20706? For example, I want to run two apps like A2DP and HFP as one binary. Is it possible with CYW2... Show More
j_oehmen
LED Driver ICs
When cannot use PWM in a Tail/Stop function implemented with one TLD2131-3EP, it is possible to implement the two required levels of current by adjust... Show More
j_oehmen
LED Driver ICs
Can multiple LITIX Basic+ ICs with multiple output channels be used in parallel for Tail/Stop?E.g. parallelizing several TLD2131-3EP output channels ... Show More