Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50164766 11507

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8588219 2805

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

869657 744

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I have started using Cy8cKit-042 BLE module. And I came across     This link: <https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days... Show More
ZhTu_1315981
USB superspeed peripherals
应用环境:USB3.0通信  使用方式:我们将cypress提供的SDK进行封装处理,在整个应用中我们使用了控制传输,同时并发使用批量传输。  故障现象:当host主机cpu占用井喷式增长时,会导致瞬间USB3.0输出吞吐不足,引起底层饥饿。  疑问:1. host -sdk使用时怎么才能有效的避免... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I like the idea of having dual-core MCU with integrated bluetooth. However, I am hearing there of so many features, that were implemented in PSo... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    I need SPICE/ IBIS Model for FX2LP CY7C68014A.    Please let me know where will I find it..??         Thanks,    Dhara Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello community and devs,i was wondering if there is any production longevity commitment planned for PSoC6, e.g 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years..... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6

How many opamps will the PSoC 6 have?

CuTh_2099391
PSoC™ 4
So I have two of the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kits and I'm using the PSoC 4 BLE boards.  One I have programmed with the "Day 9 Dynamic Broadcaster" example.  I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I am new to PSoc programming with a little idea as how to programm this device. My aim is to design a data acqusition system which should have... Show More
StSc_1311791
Legacy microcontrollers
I ordered and received an Cypress FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH FM4 S6E2CC Pioneer Kit.  The SK-FM4-176-S6E2CC-ETH Quick Start Guide on the Cypress site referen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are preparing for FCC cert.  One of the FCC requirements is to transmit a modulated signal at or near 100% duty cycle.  I am not sure how or... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.