Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

47785457 11378

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8200569 2765

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

822665 736

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am just beginning working with CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP dev kit and I was wondering if there was an easily available shield that would allow me t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am trying to use the RTC in order to keep track of time but I am having some difficulties with a few methods regarding the extraction of th... Show More
AdAd_1278511
PSoC™ 4
I tried to make a new project for the CYBLE-014008 module, and I got the following error message:      "The design wide resource file has unexpected e... Show More
jawa_294416
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We have download the emFile SD card example from below link. After compiled we noticed that it occupied 66% of flash memory just for the SD car... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I was wondering if the CySmart software, or any other software from Cypress to scan and connect the Bluetooth Low Energy peripherals on Win... Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to use the UART (UDB based) in Half-Duplex mode.  I am finding that it will not compile with the following error:    Error: plm.M00... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am trying to run the sample code from project 25, OTA firmware upgrade.    I followed all the steps as mentioned in the PDF but I am getti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys,    i started working with the Psoc 4 Development Kit a few day ago and everything works fine. Windows suddenly reinstalled the drivers while ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I don't seem to understand the how the data types work in PSoC creator. In the settings of the BLE component there is an option to choose wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there    I am using CY8CKIT-042-BLE I want to convert an analog input to digital but I could not find the right component to do so. so my question ... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.