Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50160693 11507

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8587864 2805

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

869657 744

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ReWa_1071226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,I tried to use function pointer recently in PSoC Designer with PSoC1 CY8C29466 and there's something I don't understand.First, I tried the... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I am executing sample code which is provided into the FX3 SDK on the Denebola RDK. When we connect Denebola RDK with e-Cam software then its wor... Show More
akkoc_979791
I would like to connect UART_RX (J1-19) and UART_TX (J1-21) of CYUSB3KIT-003 to another microcomputer.However, the above signal is already connected t... Show More
CrLe_3165226
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using the 45W CCG3PA with Southchip SC8815 schematic to design a circuit with a USB C PD port and USB A port.  The USB A needed the current sense... Show More
User15867
Radar sensor
I've changed IFI and IFQ to high gain going into ADC. However, when I load Radar GUI go into Time Domain ADC values, I still see old, low gain values.... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hello,I'm trying to get the USB-IF certification for a device based on FX3S (CYUSB3035-BZXC) but I get some fails on the Link Layer Test (see attached... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi i would lie to rest all the DMA Flag doubts that has been a bother for a while.         For writing to Slave Fifo ie FPGA to GPIF        A current... Show More
gean_3054931
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
FX2LP TRM
Solved
Hello,In TRM,they have given that  "Note : In 16-bit mode, the EZ-USB only transfers even-sized packets of data across the FD bus. This should be cons... Show More
User15936
Legacy microcontrollers
For our project we use the XE167FH controller. I notice that the ILLOPA trap is triggered when the MCU is rather busy.The information from the datashe... Show More
damoc_1344541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are two developers.I'm trying to continue working with the project made by my coworker.At the beggining I debbug it with no modification and it run... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.