Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

50161992 11507

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

8588197 2805

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

869657 744

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     in BLE component is Custom characteristics "MESSAGE" and in Properties are two parameters: Read and Write.     These parameters I can chang... Show More
Anonymous
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Can P7 800 and 700V are promoted for flyback topologies, can I use it in a PFC stage?
Anonymous
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I see too much ringing in the gate drive signal of CoolMOSIPA65R190E6. What could be the problem?
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    I have a question When is try to build the firmwarer for FX2LP using keil uVision2.    The build result is shown attached pic.    I can’t find ... Show More
Anonymous
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
What are the most important parameters making a MOSFET suitable for soft switching applications?
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does somebody know what is the size of the marked area on attached picture? I found some dimensions shown on 2nd attached picture but I couldn't find ... Show More
StSc_1311791
Legacy microcontrollers
I bought a FM4 S6E2C-Series Pioneer Kit.  I installed the Serial Port Viewer Software and the CMSIS-DAP firmware package.  When I launch the Serial Po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I bought Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit recently.    Is there a way to attach an antenna to the BLE transmitter of that kit to ampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I don't know output of data where from the q port of filter  how to communicate with the bluetooth .How to configure parameters between them. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all.    It's quite possible that we will go with mass production of boards with cyble022001 module on them.    Does anyone have some experience ... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.