Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

77846428 12217

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12881754 2931

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1495129 832

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

115862789 15362

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

10571 50
filter icon

Featured Discussions

User19065
XMC™
We need to send and receive 8 databit with even parity.
How dot the workaroud at XMC4500?
YoIs_1298666
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello, I can see "GPIO Usage Setup in Traveo™ II Family .pdf" for the application note. I can find the "Selectable CMOS, TTL, and automotive input buf... Show More
rata_4840346
Nor Flash
I need S25HL512TDPBHI010 in RAD HARD Version please Show More
paddyliu
USB superspeed peripherals

Hi  Sir,

目前客户需要额外两路SPI接口,可以通过USB进行扩展,给客户推荐CY7C65215 ,但是客户需要同时对两路SPI进行控制,而不是分时复用,请问下CY7C65215 是否合适?谢谢

rata_4840346
Nor Flash

I am looking for 128Mbyte RAD HARD QSPI Flash Memory

Thank you

rata_4840346
Nor Flash
I am looking for S25FL256SDSMFA000 in RAD HARD version Any suggestions?   Do you have more information on CYRS1069G30-12GGMB   Thank you Show More
yxx0803
USB superspeed peripherals
there are two questions. First, the document AN65974 said:(a) The number of data words available for reading (while keeping SLOE# asserted) after the ... Show More
ABC
Hyper Flash
Hyperflash is not responding to any commands except status register read. I tried word programming , buffer programming, sector erase, Chip erase, Dev... Show More
chetang91
USB hosts hubs transceivers
I am using CYUSB3324 hub. if i disable pin-strapping (not using pin-strapping configuration), only using  ''EEPROM'' for  configuration, so in this ca... Show More
rst
XMC™
Hi!I recently started working with XMC4700. Now I learn its ASC-interface.Previously, I had experience with many other microcontrollers. In these micr... Show More