Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

76262015 12113

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12648986 2912

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1455765 835

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

113952883 15343

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

3914 39
filter icon

Featured Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
hello   We are considering an AC adapter with 9V / 3.5A output.   The DC cable is a Type-C connector, but it has a pick tail (cable and ada... Show More
User13678
XMC™
Hey everyone,I'm a new XMC1100 user, and I'm trying to modify my linker script in DAVE to put all code in RAM. I modified the ".text" section to look ... Show More
User20454
XMC™
Hello,In our company we purchase 10000 - 100000 components per year.We use with XMC4500 MCU and we must used ,in our code, with firmware update over t... Show More
MiRo_263836
USB low-full-high speed peripherals

Does Infineon offer any USB OTG devices?  It seems like USB OTG is not used very often any more.  Is this a dying technology?

elcielo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Dears.

Can I implement Filter using to CY8C24123A-24SXI same as MAX7400?

plz help me.

TaAi_1278401
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi I want to replace CYPD3120 to CYPD3125 at dp dongle project. But, I have the following problem at Notice List. "The selected target type: Applicati... Show More
Wellington
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, my setup are FX3 slave fifo, dma auto mode. I notice that on my host application, sometimes the Xferdata will return false due to timeout. By usin... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello   When PSoC operates as I2C master, SDA is stuck LOW by reset etc. I know that this issue is solved if PSoC sends clocks.   But I2C specificatio... Show More
wdshep
Hyper RAM
In studying the Hyper Ram Bus Specifications and the timing of the bus signals specifically the relationship between RWDS and the 8 Data bits, I am no... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I'm attempting to read the current time, and the local time info, from the CTS of an iOS device everytime I connect to the iOS device (I then use this... Show More